Witty Pi 3 Rev2 from UUGear adds RTC (DS3231SN) and power management to your Raspberry Pi. You can define complex ON/OFF sequence with a simple script.
Witty Pi 3 Rev2 supports all Raspberry Pi models with 40-pin header, including A+, B+, 2B, Zero, Zero W, 3B, 3B+, 3A+ and 4B.
You just need to run these two commands in your Raspberry Pi to install Witty Pi 3’s software:
- Power your Raspberry Pi with higher voltage (up to DC 28V).
- Gracefully turn on/off Raspberry Pi with single tap on the button.
- Fully cut the power of Raspberry Pi and all its USB peripherals after the shutdown.
- Automatically synchronize time between realtime clock and Raspberry Pi.
- Monitor the temperature around your Pi (thanks to the sensor in RTC chip).
- Schedule the startup/shutdown of your Raspberry Pi.
- Write a script to define complex ON/OFF sequence.
- Shutdown Raspberry Pi when input voltage is lower than the threshold value.
- Turn on Raspberry Pi when input voltage raise over the threshold value.
- Long hold the button to force power cut (when the OS loses response).
Free shipping on this item!
Each Witty Pi 3 Rev2 package contains:
- Witty Pi 3 Rev2 board x 1
- CR2032 battery x 1
- M2.5 x 11mm Copper Standoff x 4
- M2.5 screws x 8
Dimension: 65mm x 56mm x 19mm
Weight: 23g (net weight without battery)
Battery: CR2032 (for time and alarms keeping)
Power In: DC 5V (via USB type C connector) or DC 6V~28V (via XH2.54 connector)
Output Current: Up to 3A for Raspberry Pi and its peripherals
Static Current: ~1mA
Operating Temperature: -30℃~80℃ (-22°F~176°F)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~85℃ (-40°F~185°F)
Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
More information about this product can be found in its user manual
The firmware update guide is available here