Inky wHAT is a 400x300 pixel electronic paper (ePaper / eInk / EPD) display for Raspberry Pi, a larger version of the popular Inky pHAT display, with more than 5x the number of pixels, and available in three color schemes - red/black/white, yellow/black/white, and black/white.
The display is crisp and readable in bright sunlight. Use Inky wHAT as a detailed weather display, as a calendar, for daily news reports, to list household chores, or you could even use it as a tiny DIY e-reader to read your e-books.
Free shipping on this item!
- 4.2" EPD display (400x300 pixels)
- 40-pin female header included to boost height for full-size Pis
- Standoffs included to securely attach to your Pi
- Additional pins, including I2C and SPI, broken out
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled