This sleek, anodised aluminium case for Raspberry Pi 4 will give you 10-15°C of passive cooling under full CPU load.
It comes with a thermal pad to provide thermal contact between the CPU and top case, and a handy allen key and set of hex bolts to attach the case together.
- Anodized aluminum top and bottom case
- Heatsink fins
- Thermal pad
- Hex bolts and allen key included
- Access to all ports, pins, and connectors
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- The case is metal and hence conductive, so be careful not to short any components on it, and ensure that your Pi is powered off and unplugged when fitting the case
- It may be obvious, but the case will get hot in use