Monitor your world with Enviro + Air Quality for Raspberry Pi!
Enviro + Air Quality is designed for environmental monitoring, and let you measure air quality (pollutant gases and particulates*), temperature, pressure, humidity, light, and noise level. When combined with a particulate matter sensor*, it's great for monitoring air quality just outside your house and lets you contribute your data to citizen science efforts to monitor air quality via projects like Luftdaten.
Free shipping on this item!
- BME280 temperature, pressure, humidity sensor (datasheet)
- LTR-559 light and proximity sensor (datasheet)
- MICS6814 analog gas sensor (datasheet)
- ADS1015 analog to digital converter (ADC) (datasheet)
- MEMS microphone (datasheet)
- 0.96" color LCD (160x80)
- Connector for particulate matter (PM) sensor (available separately)
- pHAT-format board
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
* When combined with a particulate matter sensor (available separately)