Grow your projects on Breakout Garden. It's ideal for prototyping projects without the need for complicated wiring, soldering, or breadboards, and you've always got the option of changing your setup thanks to the way that Breakout Garden works.
The three sturdy slots on Breakout Garden are edge connectors that connect Pimoroni breakouts to the pins on your Raspberry Pi. This new version of Breakout Garden has an SPI slot for Pimoroni SPI breakouts like our 0.96" LCD Breakout or 1.12" SPI OLED Breakout.
It's also got two I2C slots for Pimoroni I2C breakouts. Because I2C is a bus, you can use multiple I2C devices at the same time, all Pimoroni breakouts have different addresses.
- Three sturdy edge-connector slots for Pimoroni breakouts
- 2x I2C slots (5 pins)
- 1x SPI slot (7 pins)
- 0.1” pitch, 5 or 7 pin connectors
- Broken-out pins (1x10 strip of male header included)
- Reverse polarity protection (built into breakouts)
- pHAT format board
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
Head over to the Breakout Garden GitHub repo and give the installer a go. Just pop a few breakouts into Breakout Garden Mini, run the installer, and SHAZAM!, the software for the appropriate breakouts will be installed.