Power-up your TV with Picade Console! It's a compact, Raspberry Pi-powered retro games machine with authentic arcade controls that plugs right into your TV, monitor, or other HDMI display.
Picade Console is fight stick-style arcade console that riffs off our larger Picade with the same retro feel, same joystick and buttons, dedicated power button, and driven by the same powerful combo of the Raspberry Pi and Picade X HAT USB-C. It's beautifully packaged, comes with stickers and a neon-infused A3 Picade Console poster, and full assembly instructions.
It comes in kit form and takes an hour or two to build. The enclosure is made from powder-coated MDF and acrylic, giving it an authentic arcade look and feel. All you'll need to add is a Raspberry Pi, USB-C power supply, HDMI cable, and micro-SD card.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Black, powder-coated panels
- Acrylic console with retro artwork
- Push-fit arcade buttons
- Joystick with black ball top
- Speaker (3W, 4Ω, 2.5" driver)
- Easy access with removable back panel
- Dedicated illuminated power button
- Grippy rubber feet
- Dimensions (assembled): 245x120x140mm
- Picade X HAT USB-C features
- Easy DuPont connectors for buttons and joystick
- Push-fit speaker terminals
- I2S audio DAC with 3W amplifier (mono)
- USB-C powered
- Power management, power switch pins, and power button
- Dedicated Picade Plasma Button connector
- 4-way joystick inputs
- 6 player buttons
- 4 utility buttons
- Metal standoffs to hold your Picade X HAT USB-C securely
- Picade Console poster / assembly instructions
- Picade stickers
- TV not included! Using a CRT TV requires additional adaptors.