Transform your Raspberry Pi Pico into a electronic adventure playground packed with physical computing goodies including an LCD screen, motor drivers, a mini breadboard, and much more!
Pico Explorer lets you play with circuits, build science experiments, prototype tiny robots and inventions and, most importantly, Figure Out How It All Works.
- Pico Explorer Base
- Piezo speaker
- 1.54" IPS LCD screen (240 x 240)
- Four user-controllable switches
- Two Half-Bridge motor drivers (with over current indicator LED)
- Easy access GPIO and ADC pin Headers
- Two Breakout Garden I2C sockets*
- Mini breadboard
- Rubber feet
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico.
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- Dimensions: approx 117mm x 63mm x 20mm (L x W x H, assembled)
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries
About Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico is a flexible, low cost microcontroller development board from the folks at Raspberry Pi, based on their very own chip - the RP2040. It's easily programmable over USB with C/C++ or MicroPython, and ideal for using in all sorts of physical computing projects, devices and inventions - we're so excited to see what you make with it!