Zero2Go from UUGear is a small Raspberry Pi Zero sized (or pHAT shape) extension board that can work as a smart power supply add-on for Raspberry Pi.
Zero2Go Omini supports all Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header, including A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, 3A+, Zero, Zero W and 4B.
Zero2Go has quite wide input range (3.5V~28V), so it is convenient to power your Raspberry Pi with power bank, Li-Po battery pack, solar panel, car battery or different kinds of power adapters etc. You can also configure it as a UPS (please read user manual for more details).
Free shipping on this product!
- Three separated input channels (each accepts 3.5~28V DC).
- Auto step-up or step-down to output 5V for powering Raspberry Pi.
- Auto switch input channel (one with highest voltage takes the priority).
- Gracefully turn on/off Raspberry Pi with single tap on the button.
- Fully cuts power for Raspberry Pi and all its USB peripherals after shutdown.
- Long hold the button to force power cut, when OS loses response.
- Monitor the input voltage on each channel (via software).
- Shutdown Raspberry Pi when input voltage below preset threshold.
- Recover Raspberry Pi when input voltage exceed preset threshold.
- Zero2Go Omini does not charge the connected battery, and you may need external charging circuit like this one.