Pimoroni Fan SHIM for Raspberry Pi
Add a 30mm fan to your Raspberry Pi 4 keeping it around 20 degrees cooler. Fan SHIM uses a friction-fit header so it can be pushed into place.
Free shipping on this item!
Raspberry Pi 4 (and 3 B+, 3 A+)
- No soldering required
- 30mm 5V DC fan with JST connector
- 4,200 RPM
- 18.6 dB acoustic noice (whisper quiet)
- friction fit header
- RGB LED
- tactile switch
- Fan can be controlled in software, Python libraries with examples are available.
- A daemon (a service that runs in the background) is available, it runs the fan in automatic mode, triggering it on or off when the CPU reaches a threshold temperature, with a manual override via the tactile switch.
- When mounting or detaching the fan, or assembled Fan SHIM, do not push on the fan itself, as it is liable to break.
- Be careful to mount your Fan SHIM on the correct pins on your Pi, with the Pi shut down and power disconnected. Shifting it left by one pin or down a full row of pins could cause damage to both the Fan SHIM and the Pi.
- Raspberry Pi is not included
- Fan SHIM is NOT heatsink compatible